Are you interested in event management? Do you listen to the radio? Are you keeping your eye open for a job that looks fun and interesting? This might be the one. KOOL108 and KFAN are looking for a Promotions Assistant. Here are some of the duties:
Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
• Supervises prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
For more information: http://iheartmedia.jobs/minneapolis-mn/promotions-assistant/934D6445DCCA4513B32A907A2B11B8A2/job/