Communication Specialist and Recruiter Position
Purpose: The purpose of the Communications and Recruiting Coordinator is to provide the coordination and implementation of the communication efforts of ACMNP and facilitate the process of recruiting qualified candidates for the respective programs.
Requirements for all positions at ACMNP include:
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in fast-paced team environment where multi-tasking is the norm.
- Proficiency in computers including Microsoft Office programs. A love and deep commitment to the ACMNP mission.
- A love of the national parks.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Create and Coordinate the Communications and Marketing plans of ACMNP.
- Website development, maintenance and improvement.
- Develop and create promotional materials like banners, stickers, and handouts, marketing materials.
- Social media strategy, content, and advertising for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Email marketing to prospective team members; copy editing for office projects.
- Using Raiser’s Edge for data management, mailings and overall communications management.
- Video production, and other items as necessary.
- Oversee, recalibrate and implement the 12 month recruiting process for all seasonal staff so there are sufficient applications of qualified individuals to fill all positions as identified.
- Provide significant applicants for summer and winter ministry assignments, Impact Trips, Winter Immersions, Baby Boomer Recruiting, and RV Recruiting.
- Coordinate campus and recruiting trips for all personnel involved in the process including recruiters.
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationship with colleges, churches and alumni in order to maintain relationships that endorse and support the recruiting efforts of ACMNP.
- Assist Development with special fundraising appeals including foundations, grants, major donors, on-line fundraising.
- Serve as a contributing member of the ACMNP staff team with a heart for the entire ministry.